***THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED***
Hi Everyone & Welcome to our new ATC home!!!
With the closure of IPC we’ve moved our swap group to this new blog and so the criteria for the April/May 2013 swap is:
Feel free to interpret this criteria anyway you like but make sure your ATC contains something to do with travel. You might be inspired by somewhere you’ve visited, travel ephemera or somewhere you’d like to visit.
- Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
- If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all participants meet the set deadlines.
- To participate, add your name to the list of participants below and I will email you my address details.
- Post your ATCs and a stamped self addressed envelope to me by the posting deadline (see 7. below). I recommend that you put your ATCs into a plastic bag to protect them from bad weather.
- Registration list for this swap opens Thursday 14 March and closes Sunday 31 March.
- To register to participate, please leave a comment before the closing date. I will then confirm the number of ATCs need to be made for the current swap.
- Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 17 May (as mail can take a business week to arrive to me, depending upon where you are located and I should receive them all by Friday 24 May at the latest).
- I will post swaps received on Monday 27 May at the latest so you should all receive your ATCs before the end of the month.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATCs, it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5". There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.