The Aug - Sept 2018 'Stained Glass' is now closed
Can you please make 3 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 2 to me for
swapping before the Friday 21 September
Thanks for joining in :)
1. Michele Posted/Received
2. Vanessa Posted/Received
3. Vicky Completed/Received
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
****THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED****
Well can you believe that this the second last swap for 2018.
The theme for this swap is
The criteria is that you create your ATC's to resemble
a piece of Stained Glass.
1. Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
2. If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all the
participants meet the set deadlines.
3. To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants
below and I will email you my address details.
4. Post your ATC's and a stamp self addressed envelope to me on or by the
posting deadline (see 7 below). I recommend that you put your ATC's in a
9 pocket plastic sleeve to protect them from the weather.
5. Registration list for this swap opens on Wednesday 1 August and closes
Tuesday 7 August.
6. To register to participate please leave a comment before the closing date.
I will then confirm the number of ATC's needed to be made for the current swap.
7. Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 14 September ( as mail can
take a business week to arrive to me depending on where you are located) and I
should receive them all by Friday 21 September at the latest.
8. I will post swaps received on Monday 24 September at the latest so you should
receive your ATC's shortly thereafter.
ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap.
Founding members have automatic entry into each swap (but still need to
confirm their participation for each swap)
With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take
part on a "first in" registration basis.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATC's it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5".
There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the
measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.