***THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED***
Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas/New Year break and are ready to dive into our 2014 swap.
The criteria for this swap is:
Feel free to interpret this criteria anyway you like but your ATC must frame something on the ATC. It doesn't have to frame the whole ATC, it might frame your focal point or even your title - use your imagination as to what material to use and how you can frame an element on your ATC.
- Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
- If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all participants meet the set deadlines.
- To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants below and I will email you my address details.
- Post your ATCs and a stamped self addressed envelope to me by the posting deadline (see 7. below). I recommend that you put your ATCs into a plastic bag to protect them from bad weather.
- Registration list for this swap opens Sunday 19 January and closes Saturday 1 February.
- To register to participate, please leave a comment before the closing date. I will then confirm the number of ATCs needed to be made for the current swap.
- Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 14 March (as mail can take a business week to arrive to me, depending upon where you are located and I should receive them all by Friday 21 March at the latest).
- I will post swaps received on Monday 24 March at the latest so you should all receive your ATCs before the end of the month.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATCs, it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5". There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.