The criteria for this swap is:
It's My Birthday
No, it's not my birthday but I'd like you to use your birthday year or month as inspiration for your ATC. For example, be inspired by something representing your birthday such as your birthstone (colour, texture etc.), your birth flower, your month (astrological) or year (chinese) zodiac sign, etc. You do not have to use these items themselves, only something about your birthday that inspires you. For example, if you were born in April then the diamond is your birthstone - so maybe rhinestones could represent your birth month or something else clear and sparkly. Feel free to interpret this criteria anyway you like but your ATC must include:
1. Something representing your birthday, and
2. A background that you have created. (There are many different ways to create a background e.g. use paint, mists, masks, stencils, ink, stamps, embossing, mosiac, etc.)
- Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
- If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all participants meet the set deadlines.
- To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants below and I will email you my address details.
- Post your ATCs and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by the posting deadline (see 7. below). I recommend that you put your ATCs into a plastic bag to protect them from bad weather.
- Registration list for this swap opens Sunday 23 March and closes Tuesday 1 April.
- To register to participate, please leave a comment before the closing date. I will then confirm the number of ATCs needed to be made for the current swap.
- Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 16 May (as mail can take a business week to arrive to me, depending upon where you are located and I should receive them all by Friday 23 May at the latest).
- I will post swaps received on Monday 27 May at the latest so you should all receive your ATCs before the end of the month.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATCs, it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5". There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.