***THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED***
The criteria for this swap is:
No, you don't have to do an ATC with just snowflakes, in fact you don't have to have any snowflakes on your ATC at all. It's freezing here in Melbourne and am looking for a winter themed ATC. It can reflect anything to do with cooler climates, winter in general or even 'cool' colours. Feel free to interpret this criteria anyway you like but your ATC must include:
- Something representing coolness, and
- Shimmer or sparkles somewhere on the ATC.
- Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
- If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all participants meet the set deadlines.
- To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants below and I will email you my address details.
- Post your ATCs and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by the posting deadline (see 7. below). I recommend that you put your ATCs into a plastic bag to protect them from bad weather.Deadline dates:
- Registration list for this swap opens Wednesday 23 July and closes Friday 1 August.
- To register to participate, please leave a comment before the closing date. I will then confirm the number of ATCs needed to be made for the current swap.
- Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 12 September (as mail can take a business week to arrive to me, depending upon where you are located and I should receive them all by Friday 19 September at the latest).
- I will post swaps received on Monday 22 September at the latest so you should all receive your ATCs before the end of the month.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATCs, it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5". There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.