Sunday, September 21, 2014

Oct-Nov 2014 ATC Swap "Creative Christmas"

*** THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED***

Hi Everyone 

 

The criteria for this swap is:
 
     Creative Christmas
 
This will be our last ATC swap for 2014 and we'll restart again late January 2015.   I thought a Christmas theme would be appropriate for our last ATC for the year, but want it to have something metallic on the ATC.  Let you imagination run riot e.g. you can use tinfoil, metallic cardstock, charms, brads, beading wire etc.  Feel free to interpret this criteria anyway you like but your ATC must have:
  • A Christmas theme, and
  • Feature something metallic on the ATC.

Guidelines:

  1. Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
  2. If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all participants meet the set deadlines.
  3. To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants below and I will email you my address details.
  4. Post your ATCs and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by the posting deadline (see 7. below). I recommend that you put your ATCs into a plastic bag to protect them from bad weather.
     
    Deadline dates:
  5. Registration list for this swap opens Sunday 21 September and closes Wednesday 1 October.
  6. To register to participate, please leave a comment before the closing date. I will then confirm the number of ATCs needed to be made for the current swap.
  7. Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 14 November (as mail can take a business week to arrive to me, depending upon where you are located and I should receive them all by Friday 21 November at the latest).
  8. I will post swaps received on Monday 24 November at the latest so you should all receive your ATCs before the end of the month.
 
Participation governance:
  • ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap. 
  • Founding members have automatic entry into each swap (but still need to confirm their participation for each swap).
  • With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take part on a 'first in' registration basis.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
 
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATCs, it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5". There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.

15 comments:

  1. Participant list:
    1. Angela (I'm in!)
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join you Christmas ATC swap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the swap Julie - happy to have you join in. Is it OK to email my address details to the email address you used to subscribe to the blog with please?

      Delete
  3. oh yeah! I'll be in for sure, thanks Angela ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies - the participant list so far.....

    1. Angela
    2. Julie
    3. Vicky
    4. Mazz
    5. Anne-Marie
    6. Lyn
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Angela
    2. Julie
    3. Vicky
    4. Mazz
    5. Anne-Marie
    6. Lyn
    7. Catherine
    8.
    9.
    10.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you send me the address to post to on this email address thanks julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've emailed the details to you Julie. Please let me know if you don't receive them. Thanks

      Delete
  7. Thanks I have mailed you my ATCs, we are going away for a couple of weeks so I got in early

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that was super quick Julie. Thanks & enjoy your break.

    Updated list:
    1. Angela
    2. Julie
    3. Vicky
    4. Mazz
    5. Anne-Marie
    6. Lyn
    7. Catherine
    8. Michele
    9.
    10.

    ReplyDelete