****THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED****
The criteria for this swap is:
Fibre & Feathers
- Feathers - individually or represented by a feathered creature, and
- Include at least one piece of fibre on the ATC.
- Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
- If you commit to this swap please, out of consideration for all participants meet the set deadlines.
- To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants below and I will email you my address details.
- Post your ATCs and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by the posting deadline (see 7. below). I recommend that you put your ATCs into a plastic bag to protect them from bad weather.Deadline dates:
- Registration list for this swap opens Thursday 19 March and closes Tuesday 31 March.
- To register to participate, please leave a comment before the closing date. I will then confirm the number of ATCs needed to be made for the current swap.
- Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 15 May (as mail can take a business week to arrive to me, depending upon where you are located and I should receive them all by Friday 22 May at the latest).
- I will post swaps received on Monday 25 May at the latest so you should all receive your ATCs before the end of May.
- ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap.
- Founding members have automatic entry into each swap (but still need to confirm their participation for each swap).
- With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take part on a 'first in' registration basis.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATCs, it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5". There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.