****THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED****
Well can you believe that this will be our last swap for 2016.
As we are heading into the holiday season I thought we might
have a beach theme for this swap.
The theme for this swap is:
Life's a Beach
Feel free to interpret the Life's a Beach theme any way you like but your ATC must include:
A beach or coastal theme, and
A marine related creature.
1. Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
2. If you commit to swap please, out of consideration for all the
participants please meet the set guidelines.
3. To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants
below and I will email you my address details.
4. Post your ATC's and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by
the posting deadline (see 7 below). I recommend that you put your ATC's
into a plastic 9 pocket protective sleeve to protect them from bad weather.
5. Registration list for swaps opens Monday 26 September and closes
Monday 3 October.
6. To register to participate please leave a comment before the closing date.
I will then confirm the number of ATC's needed to be made for the current swap.
7. Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 11 November (as mail
can take a business week to arrive to me depending upon where you are located)
and I should receive them all by Friday 18 November at the latest.
8. I will post swaps received on Monday 21 November at the latest so you should
receive your ATC's shortly thereafter.
ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap.
Founding members have automatic entry into each swap (but still need to
confirm their participation for each swap).
With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take
part on a 'first in' registration basis.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATC's it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5".
There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the
measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.