****THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED****
This will be our third swap for 2018 so I hope you will join
me in this swap.
Theme for this swap is:
Denim and Lace
The criteria for this swap is you must include
Lace - stamped or fabric;
1. Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
2. If you commit to the swap please, out of consideration for all the
participants meet the set guidelines.
3. To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants
below and I will email you my address details.
4. Post your ATC's and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by
the posting deadline (see7 below). I recommend that you put your ATC's
in a 9 pocket plastic sleeve to protect them from bad weather.
5. Registration list for the swap opens Friday 1 June and closes
Friday 8 June.
6. To register to participate please leave a comment before the closing date.
I will then confirm the number of ATC's needed to be made for the current swap.
7. Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 13 July (as mail
can take a business week to arrive to me) depending on where you are located,
and I should receive them all by Friday 20 July at the latest.
8. I will then post swaps received on Monday 23 July at the latest so you should
receive your ATC's shortly thereafter.
ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap.
Founding members have automatic entry into each swap ( but still need to
confirm their participation for each swap).
With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take
part on a ' first in' registration basis.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
Foe anyone new to ATC's it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5".
There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the
measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.