Thursday, April 9, 2020

Apr-May 2020 "Time for Tea" swap is now closed

The Apr-May 2020 "Time for Tea" swap is now closed.

Can you please make 6 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 5 to me for swapping
on or before 18 May 2020.
Thanks for joining in :)

1.   Vicky              Completed/Received
2.   Mazz              Posted/Received
3.   Lynaire           Posted/Received
4.   Vanessa         Posted/Received
5.   Catherine       Posted/Received
6.   Michele          Posted/Received

12 comments:

  1. Great Catherine. Hope you are staying safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know Mazz. can't wait to see what you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine I recieved your beautiful ATC's today. Thanks for joining in the swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have received your gorgeous ATC's Lynaire. Glad you had fun putting them together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Michele. There are some gorgeous ATC's being created for this swap.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mazz I received your gorgeous ATC's today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Vanessa. I have noticed that the post is a little bit slower than usual but all is good.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping they don't take too long to arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I now have all the beautiful ATC's for this swap and will be posting them tomorrow. Thank you to everyone for joining in this swap.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. surprise ! I received my ATCs today. Thank you all very much for your lovely ATCs.

    ReplyDelete