Sunday, October 4, 2020

Oct - Nov 2020 'Merry Christmas' Swap is now closed

 The Oct - Nov 2020 "Merry Christmas" swap is now closed.


Can you please make 5 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 4 to me for swapping.
Your ATC's should be in the post by no later than
Monday 16 November 2020.
Thanks for joining in the last swap for 2020 😃

1.   Vicky            Completed/Received
2.   Cindy           Posted/Received    
3.   Michele        Posted/Recieved
4.   Mazz           Posted/Received
5.   Catherine    Posted/Received

14 comments:

  1. OMG Cindy! I will be away until next Wednesday so hopefully they will be waiting in the post box when I get back.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received your very cute ATC's Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted mine this morning (Wed) as post is very slow between WA and E States. They can sit in your PO box if they arrive early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Catherine another person in the fast lane :) I need to get to get a wiggle on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have received your beautiful ATC's Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received your beautiful ATC's yesterday Mazz :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have received Michele's very quirky ATC's today.
    I will post ATC's tomorrow. A big thank you to everyone that joined in the swaps over the past 12 months. May you all stay safe and enjoy a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to seeing everyone back in 2021 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all your hard work again this year Vicky...you're awesome :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Vicky & everyone!! My cards arrived today & I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My ATC's arrived yesterday. Thank you all for your wide variety of interpretation of this theme. A Merry Christmas to all and the very best for the new year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My lovely little pieces of Christmas arrived yesterday :) Thanks everyone - have a wonderful, peaceful Christmas|!

    ReplyDelete