Sunday, February 7, 2021

Feb - Mar 2021 "Love" swap is now Closed

 Feb - Mar 2021 "Love" swap is now Closed

Can you please make 7 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 6 to me for swapping
on or before Friday 12 March 2021.
Thank You to everyone for joining in the first swap for 2021 :

  1. Cindy              Posted/Received
  2. Vicky              Completed/Received
  3. Lynaire           Posted/Received
  4. Mazz              Posted/Received
  5. Michele          Posted/Received
  6. Vanessa        Posted/Received
  7. Catherine      Posted/Received




10 comments:

  1. mailed mine today. cheers everyone, cant wait to see everyone's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy I received your beautiful ATC's today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't fall off your chair, but I posted my ATCs last night....not at the last possible moment and even before the end of February!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Michele - woo hoo :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee you're all quick smart ! mine posted today Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mazz and Michele I have received your beautiful ATC's. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catherine I have received your very cute ATC's today. Thank you for your beautiful card. It was very thoughtful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted mine today. One of the embellishments proved to be more time consuming than I anticipated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have received your beautiful ATC's today Lynaire :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have now received all the ATC's with Vanessa's arriving today - lovely as always Vanessa. I will be posting them out tomorrow and I hope you will be as delighted with them as I am. :)

    ReplyDelete