Thursday, June 9, 2022

Jun - Jul 2022 " Winter Chill" Swap is now Closed

   June - July 2022 "Winter Chill" swap is now Closed

Can you please make 5 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 4 to me for swapping
on or before Monday 25 July 2022.
Thank You for joining in the swap.

  1. Vicky              Completed/Received                 
  2. Michele          Posted/Received
  3. Robyn            Posted/Recieved 
  4. Catherine       Posted/Received
  5. Cindy             Posted/Received

9 comments:

  1. posted my "Winter Chill" ATCs today - Wed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just putting my shoes on and heading out to the post office with my 'Winter Chills'.....in the winter chill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Michele. It is cold here as well
    Received your very cute ATC's Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have received your lovely ATC's Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received your lovely ATC's today Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have received Cindy's lovely ATC's and will be posting them today. Super fast swap this time - everyone must be indoors trying to keep warm - it has been very cold everywhere this winter
    look forward to seeing you for the next swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Received my returns .. Thank you all for your great cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too - thanks everyone...great work!!

    ReplyDelete