Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Aug - Sept 2022 " Wedding Day" Swap is now Closed

    Aug - Sept 2022 "Wedding Day" swap is now Closed

Can you please make 5 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 4 to me for swapping
on or before Monday 19 September 2022.
Thank You for joining in the swap.

  1. Vicky              Completed/Received              
  2. Michele          Posted/Received
  3. Robyn            Posted/Recieved 
  4. Catherine       Posted/Received
  5. Cindy             Posted/Received

6 comments:

  1. OMG !! have just realized that I had everyone marked that I had received the swap cards. Talk about wedding brain. I received Robyn and Cindy's beautiful ATC's today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received your gorgeous little cards Catherine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my cards this morning....express post so you should get them tomorrow :) Happy Wedding Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I need to get mine finished :) Should have had them done but wedding plans took over :):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have received Michele's beautiful ATC and I have posted all ATC today Thank you everyone for joining this swap🤗

    ReplyDelete
  6. Received my returns yesterday .. Thank you all for your lovely cards - a variety of interpretation of the theme.
    "Mrs" Vicky hope all went well on your big day.

    ReplyDelete