Sunday, October 9, 2022

Oct - Nov 2022 " Think Big" Swap is now Closed

 Oct - Nov 2022 "Think Big" swap is now Closed

Can you please make 7 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 6 to me for swapping
on or before Friday 18 November 2022.
Thank You for joining in the swap.

  1. Vicky               Completed/Received             
  2. Michele           Posted/Received
  3. Robyn             Posted/Received
  4. Catherine        Posted/Received
  5. Lynaire            Posted/Received
  6. Vanessa          Posted/Received
  7. Mazz               Posted/Received

5 comments:

  1. I will keep an eye on the post for them. There are some lovely ATC's for this swap, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received Vanessa's very innovative ATC's today :) so I will be posting them out on Monday.
    Thank you to everyone who have participated in the swaps for 2022. As always we have had some wonderful ideas for the ATC's.
    Next year I will be coming to you from Queensland so when I open the swap in February 2023 I will send you my new address details.
    Have a very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Glad they arrived. Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monday 28th Received my swaps today. Thank you all for your sharing in swaps over the past year...
    Wishing you all the best as you celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete