Thursday, February 9, 2023

Feb - Mar 2023 " Moving House" Swap is now Closed

  Feb - Mar 2023 "Moving House" swap is now Closed

Can you please make 5 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 4 to me for swapping
on or before Monday 13 March 2023.
Thank You for joining in the swap.

  1. Vicky         Completed/Received                   
  2. Cindy         Posted/Received  
  3. Robyn        Posted/Received    
  4. Catherine   Posted/   
  5. Michele      Posted/Received                            

7 comments:

  1. I have received Cindy & Robyn's gorgeous ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh they were quick... mine posted this morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very quick...not me though! I posted mine on Friday morning too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry everyone that my ATC's haven't turned up ... maybe the Postie thinks Perth is too far to travel :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind Catherine....they're holidaying at the Rock - they'll turn up some time and we'll get to enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ladies. I have posted the ATC's today. Hopefully they will get to you. I will post Catherine's separately when I receive them.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today Tues 28th I received my ATCs from you all.. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete