Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Aug - Sept 2023 " Vintage Farm" Swap is now Closed

  Aug - Sept 2023 "Vintage Farm" swap is now Closed

Can you please make 4 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 3 to me for swapping
on or before Friday 22 September 2023.
Thank You for joining in the swap.

  1. Vicky            Completed/Received                  
  2. Cindy            Posted/Received   
  3. Michele         Posted/Received
  4. Catherine      Posted/Received                            

6 comments:

  1. I have received Cindy's awesome ATC's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have received Michele's amazing ATC's. I am still trying to get mine finished. hopefully by Monday - fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I have mine completed and will be posting the ATC's today. Thank you for joining this swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Received my ATCs Friday, Thank you all for the lovely cards and your effort.

    ReplyDelete