Sunday, October 8, 2023

Oct - Nov 2023 " Christmas Bauble" Swap is now Closed

   Oct - Nov 2023 "Christmas Bauble" swap is now Closed

Can you please make 5 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 4 to me for swapping
on or before Friday 17 November 2023.
Thank You for joining in the swap.

  1. Vicky           Completed/Received                             
  2. Robyn         Posted/Completed    
  3. Mazz           Posted/Received
  4. Cindy          Posted/Received
  5. Catherine    Posted/Received                             

7 comments:

  1. Catherine will be joining this swap. Thank you ladies for being so understanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my swap this morning.
    Thanks everyone for letting me in late ... cant keep track of days this time of the year :) or anytime for that matter. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Received Cindy's Lovely ATC's today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have received Catherine and Mazz's lovely ATC's today

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have received Robyn's lovely ATC's so I will be posting them tomorrow🤗

    ReplyDelete
  6. My ATCs received today,
    Thank you all very much and I wish you all a very Happy Christmas with all good cheer that leads to happiness ahead throughout a bright New Year.

    ReplyDelete