Friday, February 9, 2024

Feb - Mar 2024 " Floral Clock" Swap is now Closed

 Feb - Mar 2024 "Floral Clock" swap is now Closed

Can you please make 4 ATC's, keep one for
yourself and send the other 3 to me for swapping
on or before Monday 17 March 2024.
Thank You for joining in the swap.                                        

  1. Michele       Posted/Received      
  2. Mazz           Posted/Received
  3. Cindy          Posted/Received
  4. Vicky          Completed/Received                                       

5 comments:

  1. Have received your ATC's Mazz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy I have received your ATC's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you, I posted mine yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have received Michele's ATC's today and will get all your ATC's in the post on Monday.Thank you to everyone who joined in the swap:)

    ReplyDelete