****THIS SWAP IS NOW CLOSED****
Hi Everyone and welcome to our first ATC swap for 2018.
I hope you all had a wonderful break and are ready to get
back into the swaps for 2018.
February is when the Chinese celebrate their New Year so
I thought it would be fun to start the year with lots of lovely
bright colours, lanterns and of course dragons.
As it is the first swap for the year we will start with the same
criteria that we finished with at the end of 2017.
It will be entirely up to you and your imagination how you
interpret this swap.
1. Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
2. If you commit to the swap please, out of consideration for all the
participants meet the set guidelines.
3. To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants
below and I will email you my address details.
4. Post your ATC's and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by the
posting deadline (see 7 below). I recommend that you put your ATC's in a
9 pocket plastic sleeve to protect them from bad weather.
5. Registration list for the swap opens Friday 2 February and closes Friday 9 February.
6. To register to participate please leave a comment before the closing date.
I will then confirm the number of ATC's needed to be made for the current swap.
7. Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday16 March (as mail can
take a business week to arrive to me depending on where you are located) and I
should receive them all by Friday 23 March at the latest.
8. I will post swaps received on Monday 26 March at the latest so you should
your ATC's shortly thereafter.receive
ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap.
Founding members have automatic entry into each swap ( but still need to
confirm their participation for each swap)
With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take
part on a "first in" registration basis.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
Foe anyone new to ATC's it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5".
There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the
measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.