****THIS SWAP IS NOW OPEN****
I thought as we are all refreshed from our Easter break it would
be great to have an Easter theme for this swap.
So the theme for this swap is;
Feel free to interpret the theme any way you wish but
it must include;
A Rabbit/Rabbits and Easter Eggs
1. Australian papercrafters are encouraged to participate in this ATC swap.
2. If you commit to the swap please, out of consideration for all the
participants meet the set guidelines.
3. To participate, write a comment to add your name to the list of participants
below and I will email you my address details.
4. Post your ATC's and a stamped self addressed envelope to me on or by
the posting deadline (see 7 below). I recommend that you put your ATC's
in a 9 pocket plastic sleeve to protect them from bad weather.
5. Registration list for this swap opens Monday 2 April and closes
Sunday 8 April.
6. To register to participate please leave a comment before the closing date.
I will then confirm the number of ATC's needed to be made for the current swap.
7. Swaps must be in the mail to me by no later than Friday 11 May (as mail
can take a business week to arrive to me depending upon where you are located)
and I should receive them all by Friday 18 May at the latest.
8. I will post swaps received on Monday 21 May at the latest so you should
receive your ATC's shortly thereafter.
ATC swap numbers will be limited to ten people per swap.
Founding members have automatic entry into each swap (but still need to
confirm their participation for each swap).
With the exception of founding members, participants will be eligible to take
part on a 'first in' registration basis.
I do hope you will participate - any questions feel free to leave a comment.
What's an ATC?
An ATC is the acronym for Artist Trading Card.
For anyone new to ATC's it's a small piece of original work that measures 2.5" x 3.5".
There is no right or wrong way to create an ATC - you just need to stick to the
measurements and the rest is up to your imagination.